Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jil's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2009
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?

    So things with the group I play with in Monroe have gotten REALLY freakin' bad.

    Does anyone play during the weekend? I'm totally willing to drive, if it means I don't have to listen to some immature little twat whine about how everyone always targets him.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member md22mdrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2007
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?

    Hmmm ... are we talking about Brady? I missed all the fireworks. Can't say that I wanted to be a part of it anyways. Hopefully people on this board will post some times to get one's Magic on.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member anonymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?

    The last few weeks there have been some guys I go to EMU with that have been coming over on Wednesday nights. No weekends though.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?

    Sorry to be stuck 6billion miles away.
    *mooooooooo*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?

    Anybody ever do one of those drafts where you lay out every card ina set, and then you draft the set? I always wanted to do that, and I have a Champions set, a Ravnica Set and a Planar Chaos set we could use to Rochester draft. Sounds like it would be fun.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member anonymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone ever play on a Saturday or Sunday?

    Never done it. It could be interesting though.

    BTW - I GOT A JOB!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •